No announcement yet.

BeerHardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Fellow Brewers. On a quest here at www.Beerhardware.co.za we are constantly looking at adding new things to our website. We are currently working on the pre-build DIY kits and should be available next month. In conjunction with the panels we are looking at adding complete brew pots to our range of available stock. We will start with a “pilot program” to see what the demand is. With that being said there would be 3 available from the start. Brew pots will come with a 5500 watt all stainless steel heating element so no more rust after the first brew, pot that covers the electrical part of the heating element, weldless sight glass kit and ball valve. They can either be used for BIAB (false bottom optional) or as HLT or boil kettle.

Let us know what you guys think and what the interest would be for something like this.

Comment

Noted, thx
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

I think a full spec, price and a pic would be awesome :-) Even if they are just a bit rough to start

Comment

At the moment I don't have any pics available but it would be the 74l SS pots. I am still waiting for the equipment to arrive from the States and depending on the size of the cake that Customs want, We should be looking at around R4500 - R5000. The price then includes the pot, element, enclosure for the electrical part of the element, valve, sight glass and if it is going to be used for BIAB then it would include the false bottom. I will post pics as soon as the first pot has been converted.

Comment

Sounds very cool

Comment

Bear in mind you need to warn buyers that the will have to wire their house properly to use those kettles.
              Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

Hello Simon. Thanx for the heads up. I am on it. Would be noted clearly on the website as well as a "warning" pamphlet that will go with the pots.

Comment

Hell Guys

We have added a new section to our website where you can Pre-Order some serious bling for your brew rig from the USA. We get discount bulk pricing so you can save some money for your next beer ingredients. For those that run a brew shop can also have a look at the products. http://www.Beerhardware.co.za

Comment

Your website just keeps on getting better and better!

One question - is it possible to order something that is not listed on your website? For example a camlock fitting that you do not list, or something similar?
                    For things I'm selling:
                    - I can be contacted at homebrewer at dline dot co dot za
                    - I am located in Pretoria East
                    - I am always open to reasonable offers, especially if you are picking up more than one thing I'm selling.

Comment

yeay - somewhere I can get stainless diffusers.....
                      Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

Sure, Let me know what you are looking for and then we can make a plan. There is a few things that is available that is not listed. Drop me an e-mail and I will let you know pricing etc. Info@Beerhardware.co.za

Just remember that there is a minimum fee that USPS charges so the more equipment that is ordered or the more people that club together, the less the courier charge is per item.

Comment

Originally posted by medic
                          Sure, Let me know what you are looking for and then we can make a plan. There is a few things that is available that is not listed. Drop me an e-mail and I will let you know pricing etc. Info@Beerhardware.co.za

Just remember that there is a minimum fee that USPS charges so the more equipment that is ordered or the more people that club together, the less the courier charge is per item.
                          Hey Medic do u by any chance have red crow caps ? If u do ill take them all

Comment

Hello Duff. Unfortunately the supplier only has the black and silver caps. I can see if they would be able to get some. I will let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by medic

Any chance you would be interrested to bring in something like this? > https://www.discounthomebrewsupplies...illing-device/

See video for different uses.
                              The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

I had a look and should not be a problem. It comes from a different company so if we can get more people to order at the same time then we can save some cash on the courier. Have a look at http://www.craftbrewer.com.au since it will come from them. They have a nice 230v pump also available.

Comment

Working...
                                X