riot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riot

ever since i heard about riot back in december, i've tried my best to get out there. however, it seems that as hard as i try to support them, they try equally hard to prevent me from doing just that.

they're only open thursday and friday nights and the first time i went out there, they were closed for a private function. the second time i made the effort they were again closed for a private shindig.

last night i went there again. luckily this time they were open however, when i wanted to order some food i was told they'd run out of gas and couldn't prepare any meals. disappointed i had one beer and moved over devils peak taproom. man, the place was pumping and even though they were full, they welcomed me with open arms and made a plan to find me a place. not only was there an excellent vibe but the beer and food was superb.

the whole experience made me realize why some businesses succeed and others don't.

That's 3 strikes ... maybe it's a sign ?
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

The last three times I had Riot beers they tasted like they were burnt. Maybe you were lucky by being "forced" to go to a different place.

Comment

Working...
      X