New Products Beer Hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beerhardware.co.za New Products Beer Hardware

We have added LOADS of new products on our website. Anything from new control panel components all the way to camlock fittings and silicone tubing.

There is also a basic pre-build control panel and STC1000 pre-build controllers available.

We also have some out of stock products back in stock again.

Have a look and let us know if there is anything not on the site that you would like us to stock. Have a look at www.Beerhardware.co.za

We are also fully setup to accept online payments via the website.

Nice!

I will visit after pay day!

Comment

We have added a new range of cleaning chemicals and sanitizers to our website at RIDICULOUSLY low prices.
      Being a home brewer you would not need to buy any cleanersor sanitizers in a long time. If you own a micro brewery please contact us. Wecan also arrange bulk quantities at discounted prices.
      Visit our website www.Beerhardware.co.zafor more information.

Comment

Time for a bit of mid-week specials at www.Beerhardware.co.za. Coupon codes will be active from Today 05 August 2015 until Sunday 09 August 2015.

Order anything for R1000 or more and we will throw in the courier for free. Coupon Code: augcoufree

Order anything under R1000 and we will give you 10% discount on your order. Coupon Code: aug10perc

Please note: This offer is only valid for using one of the two codes. You cannot use both at the same time.

Comment

Hey Guys

We have a few products available again that was out of stock. All stainless steel heating elements, element enclosures, weldless sight glass kits, refractometers and a few other products. We only have a few of each available and the prices has been added on the website this morning.

We will have them available early next week to ship out.

Comment

I cant get a hold of you guys. Been trying for weeks.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X