SABCO Brew Magic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beerhardware.co.za SABCO Brew Magic

Hi, I have recently joined Worts and All and am selling my SABCO Brew Magic, I imported the system Dec 2014 and never used so essentially its brand new. Hit on hard times so luxuries being sold off first. To import the same system will cost in excess of R 145 000.00 to land in SA today, looking at offers over R 120 000.00. Interested please give me a call Craig 0714829124. Please note all the other equipment is not for sale.
    DSC04544.JPG

I'm sure at R120,000 I can build a system that will put that one to shame ....
    only problem is, I'll NEVER have R120,000 just laying around to spend on brewing equipment
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

The Dewside brewery , 150l, was for sale for R150k. I think your price is too high.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

thats a very nice setup though. very, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
          I'm sure at R120,000 I can build a system that will put that one to shame ....
          The guy has fallen on hard times. Show some sensitivity.

Hope you sell at your price dude.

Sorry I can't help. Nice system
          Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

Gaan maar liewers net my bek hou
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Cheers lots of time has gone into this set up still going to continue brewing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X