All lubed up but not getting any head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieBaas View Post
    All valid points. Didn't think about that. And you can't get hold of normal get lube?
    I spent a bunch of money on a special food grade lube, but I think it is the wrong type.

I have never worked with food grade lube before, so all of this is new to me and quite frustrating!

Comment

Originally posted by AtronSeige View Post
      I spent a bunch of money on a special food grade lube, but I think it is the wrong type.

I have never worked with food grade lube before, so all of this is new to me and quite frustrating!
      There is a tube of the correct lube going with your purchase
      If you see spelling mistakes in my posts, use as many of the goodies below as required to fix it!
      ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
      abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789

Comment

Originally posted by defender110 View Post
        I saw the tube of lube, but I was not sure if that was for the screwdriver!

Comment

Originally posted by defender110 View Post
          Can you post details for the rest of us?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
            Can you post details for the rest of us?
            Electrical Industries , where I bought my kegging equipment , recommended Taylor Lube which is used on soft serve ice cream machines.
            If you see spelling mistakes in my posts, use as many of the goodies below as required to fix it!
            ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
            abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789

Comment

Thanks Defender.

Comment

I use spanjaard silicone spray on all my kegging equipment (not inside the taps yet) as it was recommended by die guys that likes to cheat at brewing (JaJa, the Aussies)

I contacted the Spanjaard manufacturers before I started kegging and they confirmed their product to be "food-safe"
                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

I contacted Lliam from The Tap Room and he said that he does not currently have stock of their preferred lube, but it will arrive on Friday. Hopefully I will be able to swing by to ask him about the type and the application.

I will post more info then I get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X