Red rock pilsner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red rock pilsner

Had a Red rock pilsner today, nice beer. Fruity not to hoppy. Aperently inspired by a doors song

I agree, I compared it side by side with Hansa, CBC's pilsner and my own. Its far better than both of them and just a little bit better than my own[emoji38]
    Jokes aside, if you really like Red rock Storm rider you should brew this Pilsner without the dry hops or split it and dry hop 1/2 or you could sub some of the late Amarillo with some Noble hops
    Harhm
    Last edited by Harhm; 3 May 2017, 19:23.
    2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Recently on holiday in Umhlanga I had the 3 Fransen street Cream Ale on tap. Thought it to be a very nice ale. Smooth unlike the more crisp American cream ale beers I've had. Hint of Vanilla. Nice beer to enjoy on hot or cold day !

Comment

Working...
      X