Third brew: Raspberry and Mango Cider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billionairebum View Post
    How does something like this compare to Kopparberg?
    I haven't had Kopparberg yet, or that Rekorderlig ones. However, comparing it to the likes of Hunters and Savannah, this has A TON more flavour and depth. I can really recommend it. It's pricey, yeah, but it's reaaaaaally good.

Comment

I was about to do another cider about a week ago, but since no-one that comes around gives a fnck for ciders, i also thought fnck that as for the same price i can make 2x great batches of beer ... so im done making these female piss crap /rant over
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

The first batch of cider I made for my wife was to keep her tolerant of the homebrewing mess and let her have her own dedicated 'brew'. We got this just before bottling day...
        images (8).jpeg
        Cheers,
        Lang
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

I made two, brew is a strong word for cider. MJ kit, dumped the keg after a short while, liquifruit cranberry apple, better but dumped the keg after a short while too. In fact, the only thing that I've dumped down the drain was cider. Like I said before, a ginger beer graff is on the cards for summer, but that's as close to cider I'll get again.
          3kg base malt, hopped with Simcoe and freshly ground ginger
          A few litres of apple juice for shits and giggles to push abv to 4 or 4.5
          Voss to destroy the maltose, fructose
          Some chillies for bite

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post

The first batch of cider I made for my wife was to keep her tolerant of the homebrewing mess and let her have her own dedicated 'brew'. We got this just before bottling day...
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]2084[/ATTACH]

Did you save the cider for her and how did it turn out or did daddy have them all ?
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

I'll just say that the kit I made was absolutely fantastic. I believe Langchop also said it was great and his wife loved it as well. So I'll do another cider, but I'll continue this on the other thread...

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                Did you save the cider for her and how did it turn out or did daddy have them all ?
                Im not a huge cider fan so had them in long term storage for 12 months. They actually cleaned up well over time.

I concur, Toxxyc's ciders were good.
                Cheers,
                Lang
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Working...
                X