No announcement yet.

Mangrove jacks M29 Saison Yeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a lot! That’s such a relief. And yes! Lost a few beers from overlooking small details like not cleaning the tap on my FV properly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tasted the beer today. It’s freaking delicious. This yeast gives the beer a fruity/spicy character which I really like!

Comment

I am busy fermenting a 1.060 saison story this yeast. Started at 18 degrees and ramped up to 22 after 4 days. I am on day 10 now and it is still steadily fermenting. It is still at around 1.025 so still a way to go. Really taking its time.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by atunguyd View Post
          I am busy fermenting a 1.060 saison story this yeast. Started at 18 degrees and ramped up to 22 after 4 days. I am on day 10 now and it is still steadily fermenting. It is still at around 1.025 so still a way to go. Really taking its time.

Saison yeasts are notorious in this regard. My beer shot down from 1.055 to 1.012 in approximately 24hours then it slowed dramatically, taking another week to finish off at 1.005

Comment

Looks like it may finally be finished. And FG is sitting at a really dry 1.004

Will leave it to condition a few days more and then start the cold crash and kegging.

Comment

Sounds finish ..... I would cold crash ... it can condition in the keg
              The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

I’ve got a wheat beer that i did with this yeast, but added lacto, pedio, and brett after a week along with 200g maltodextrine.
                Sitting on 2 years now.
                Need to make a plan to bottle and somehow test for safety.
                Got a blowoff pipe in some water.

Comment

Working...
                X