Small CO2 regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickR View Post
    I have one of the regulators from Brewkegtap. It is a very nice little unit and seems to be very good quality.

It fits the regular SodaStream bottles but also fits the MiniMIX100 bottles from MyGas which is what I use with the regulator. You buy your first MiniMix cylinder from MyGas, and then just pay for an exchange cylinder each time you need a refill, there is no monthly rental. Works along the same lines as the 9kg LP Gas bottles.
    https://www.mygas.co.za/hospitality/

I also bought an adapter off eBay that converts a paintball cylinder to the Sodastream thread so that you could use them instead. I haven't tried it yet but it looks like it should work.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sodastream-...s/371922650795
    (Didn't buy yet)
    I found some locally > THIS

JIGSAW
    Last edited by JIGSAW; 8 October 2018, 20:23.
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

let us know if you manage to get one. I'll take one as well for R350

Comment

OK the regulator is here and does what in needs to do. Handles the 6 bar Sodastream 60 very well.

Yes, please update if anybody finds the PB adapater. I have 2 x PB tanks and a PB tank filler adapter.

Comment

Awesome.

For the record - I did try this once and something went horribly wrong - the regulator went pop then then my gas line went bang. Faulty regulator I guess but gave me a hell of a fright.
          https://www.instructables.com/id/Min...spensing-beer/

Comment

Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post
            OK the regulator is here and does what in needs to do. Handles the 6 bar Sodastream 60 very well.

Yes, please update if anybody finds the PB adapater. I have 2 x PB tanks and a PB tank filler adapter.
            What does it look like and how does one actually do this ?
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Thanks for the support jakeslouw.

Please also note we have adaptors to use this regulator with a standard size co2 bottle and are working on a adaptor to use a standard regulator with a sodastream 60 bottle.
              We will next be working on paintball adapters for regulators.

www.brewkegtap.co.za

Cheers

Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post

Why bottle? Kegit

Comment

Working...
              X