I want to do a mod to my grainfather and need an ACME male to BSP (or NPT) adaptor. Really struggling to find - it's basically something like the Grainfather check valve without the spring and ball. I don't want to spend R300 on a check valve so wondering if anyone might have a spare they're willing to part with or suggestions on where I can find one.