Replacement output gauge on a regulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement output gauge on a regulator

My co2 regulator seems to have spring a leak on the output guage. Before i go buy another another regulator, is it possible to get a replacement guage? Hopefully in Durban. I looked at afrox's website and they dont seem to stock a co2 one for 3kpa.

You could try going direct to the gauge suppliers (SA Gauge etc), but they typically make them to spec so can be pricey. Probably more worth your while to just get a full new regulator, especially if it's quite old.
    Langchop
    Last edited by Langchop; 23 January 2019, 21:16. Reason: Hardly understandable
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

ya perhaps i'll go pick one up from my local. I wanted to take the keg to a party on sunday, it will be easier that way than driving all over durban. shot!

Comment

send me a private mail I have one.
        I spent 90% of my money on brewing and drinking beer and the other 10% I wasted

Comment

Furnace SA gauge in Springfield stocks them will be around R200 for their cheaper Chinese model. I bought one a small while ago myself.

Otherwise I think I have a spare one too. PM me if you want my contact details. I am in Virginia.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X