Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Build

Hi everyone.
    I've been on the forum for a while now and though I haven't said much of anything yet, I have learnt a great deal from all of your inputs.
    I just finished my first Keezer build last night and I am really pleased with how it turned out.
    There is no better place to show it off than this forum, so I have attached a photo or two of how it turned out.
    Thanks for a great learning platform.
    Cheers!IMG_20190311_191549.jpgIMG_20190311_180005.jpg

Welcome Johan. Great work in your keezer
    Whats in the keg?
    2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Originally posted by Harhm View Post
      Welcome Johan. Great work in your keezer
      Whats in the keg?
      Thanks Harhm. I kegged an irish red last night. It beats bottling by far.

Comment

Heyyyy. Someone from my 'hood. (I grew big in Newcastle) Welcome to the forum. Nice build. I really like that grey woodgrain. Matches the setup beautifully. Dammit now I wish I had done the same.
        Cheers,
        Lang
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
          Heyyyy. Someone from my 'hood. (I grew big in Newcastle) Welcome to the forum. Nice build. I really like that grey woodgrain. Matches the setup beautifully. Dammit now I wish I had done the same.
          Wow! I don't find many home brewers in this area. Either there aren't any or the ones that brew are actually closet brewers.

Thanks, my wife actually questioned my choice of colour for the wood grain but when she saw the end result she came around.

Comment

Well done! Looking good too, more importantly, what's in the keg?

I like the insulation and might steal the idea my self

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
              Well done! Looking good too, more importantly, what's in the keg?

I like the insulation and might steal the idea my self

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
              Thank you. I have an Irish Red in the keg at the moment.
              I was worried that I would lose a lot of cold through the wood, so I insulated it. I don't know if it actually makes a difference.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X