Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laptop

Cool. Those specs are a bit on the low side, and with that amount of RAM and the HDD I'm not surprised it's a slow machine. If you need any assistance, just shout. Still need to stop by your place sometime soon anyway :P

Yo thanks man. I will whatsapp you when/if I need assistance [Will try and hold off tho, as 1st month of parenting is when 'sleep' is something that 'other people' get! Hope its going well]
    Cheers,
    Lang

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Generic Reason for Editing: Because no matter how hard I try to check, the second I click 'Post Reply', I see a gazillion typos.

"Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...." ; Trying to perfect the super quick and easy small batch all-grain brew method

www.ginormity.com

Quote Originally Posted by Langchop View Post
    Yo thanks man. I will whatsapp you when/if I need assistance [Will try and hold off tho, as 1st month of parenting is when 'sleep' is something that 'other people' get! Hope its going well]
    Hey man yeah, without deviating too far off topic, it's going much better. He's home, we're not sleeping but that doesn't mean I can't assist where needed. I really don't mind running a cleanup on a laptop for you to make sure it's running fine. If you back up everything beforehand you can even do it yourself, it's really not hard at all