Aliexpress malt mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliexpress malt mill

Hi all has anyone bought mills from aliexpress?.

Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk

Yes and it was crap. Second roller kept on stopping and it just got worse and worse. I ended up getting a mashmaster mini mill

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Where can I get 1 like that?

Comment

Monster mill with 3 roller imported is around 1k less than locally purchased, without the hopper, as you pay for volumetric. Hopper can be anything

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DonOne View Post
          Where can I get 1 like that?Sent from my SM-A605F using Tapatalk
          If you are talking about the mashmaster I got it from Oz. Had a family member travelling there so got it delivered to them. Driven rollers all stainless and fluted rollers, it is a great mill. Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
          atunguyd
          Last edited by atunguyd; 16 May 2019, 22:27.

Comment

There is a gentleman on this forum that has been busy developing a mill for 1-2 years now.
            "Well, I suppose if I’m being honest, there were a few times in the past where I admit I did have a drinking problem,

But I can truthfully say that I’ve become more responsible since then,

and today I always make sure that I have enough beer around so that I’ll never have a problem drinking again."

Comment

I remember but that thread also went quite.

Comment

Originally posted by DonOne View Post
                I remember but that thread also went quite.

Originally posted by billionairebum View Post
                There is a gentleman on this forum that has been busy developing a mill for 1-2 years now.
                Probably me you are referring to

Getting there, and still at it. Just funds and time have dried up a little bit with the little ones issues and creche.
                Want to finish my own prototype build that I am proud of before I would want to make make it available. Been working on a drive for it (standard drill, because its actually the cheapest available drive/ motor option), as handcranking was still a lot of labour.

IMG_20190330_104137.jpg
                Langchop
                Last edited by Langchop; 30 March 2019, 10:43. Reason: Pic
                Cheers,
                Lang
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Wow looks awesome man. Let us know when we can order.

Comment

So what's left is optimizing gear ratios? Ie. Grindig speed.

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

Comment

Really just design tweaks to optimise costs and make it more robust
                      Cheers,
                      Lang
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
                        Probably me you are referring to

Getting there, and still at it. Just funds and time have dried up a little bit with the little ones issues and creche.
                        Want to finish my own prototype build that I am proud of before I would want to make make it available. Been working on a drive for it (standard drill, because its actually the cheapest available drive/ motor option), as handcranking was still a lot of labour.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1917[/ATTACH]

100% correct. Look forward to you finishing this.
                        "Well, I suppose if I’m being honest, there were a few times in the past where I admit I did have a drinking problem,

But I can truthfully say that I’ve become more responsible since then,

and today I always make sure that I have enough beer around so that I’ll never have a problem drinking again."

Comment

Working...
                        X