No announcement yet.

All grain brewing - with GF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great, saw it last night. Integrated sparging? Looks like one helluva false bottom or grain something something? Hmmm, very reminiscent of the roborew g3
    https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152334875454
    groenspookasem
    Banned
    Last edited by groenspookasem; 10 April 2019, 09:24.

Comment

Any details on the system like volume element etc. what has changed

Comment

Nothing solid yet, looks to be a 70litre system

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally a larger sized Grainfather! Just super worried about what the price will be on that baby.

Comment

70L is such an odd size

Its also starting to look "meh", like the cheaper GF knockoffs
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
              70L is such an odd size
              I thought the same. I would say a bit big for most homebrewers and small for most commercial setups
              Cheers,
              Lang
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

I agree jigsaw I really don’t like the look, but let’s see

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
                  I thought the same. I would say a bit big for most homebrewers and small for most commercial setups
                  Without calculating, you'd be able to fill 3 kegs with one max capacity brew, that's a lot of the same beer, bar dry hopping or difference yeast cultures and temps in fermentation. Personally, I like variety. So far the reception seems to be a bit 'meh'.

Comment

It is a weird size. 80L or 100L would make more sense.
                    "Well, I suppose if I’m being honest, there were a few times in the past where I admit I did have a drinking problem,

But I can truthfully say that I’ve become more responsible since then,

and today I always make sure that I have enough beer around so that I’ll never have a problem drinking again."

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
                      So far the reception seems to be a bit 'meh'.
                      I did love all the comments about the 'dent'. (Frankly it looks like a dent to me) seems odd that they would post that picture. Maybe it's all just a viral hoax marketing campaign? As in why have it on Facebook but hardly any detail anywhere else like on their site... wts
                      Langchop
                      Last edited by Langchop; 10 April 2019, 22:10.
                      Cheers,
                      Lang
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Nah, I reckon being Kiwi myself, it's a 'she'll be right mate' attitude. It does look dented, but could be lighting. Also, plays into the copy the robobrew coz she's Aussie and that's a market idea. Pity. I also saw that it seems like they haven't launched the glycol in US, which doesn't help their business much....

Comment

I also noticed a lot Americans begging for a 220v version! I feel privileged!
                          Cheers,
                          Lang
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

For a change our 220v falls in our favor, if you have electricity that is, lol

Comment

Working...
                            X