Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to get WB-06 yeast closer to home Parklands/Table View

Where to get WB-06 yeast closer to home Parklands/Table View - as the title says. I just went this past weekend all the way to beerlab to get my stock - I got the wrong yeast for my WIT beer I want to make - now does anyone know of someone that might sell yeast closer to parklands/ table view area?

Only places I know that sell brewing supplies is Beerguevara and Beerlab - they both a 30min drive from my side.

Any suggestions?

Not that Im aware of, sorry
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Sorry, no idea on stores. You might want to posters on SouthYeasters facebook page - there are few members up that way that might have some in the fridge?

Hi ray It’s also not close but you can try beerplus, don’t complain to much I have to drive 2 hrs to get brewing supplies

I drive an hour. Buy more bulk.

Guys, serious question - why does it seem like some people are willing to drive out ~R500's worth of petrol to a shop, but they won't pay a R100 courier fee?

you guys drive way to far! LOL.

Well its only a R55 packet of yeast - courier is R80.. So doesnt make sense to me. Oh Well will make a plan tomorrow lunchtime and take the bike. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Guys, serious question - why does it seem like some people are willing to drive out ~R500's worth of petrol to a shop, but they won't pay a R100 courier fee?
    in my case, the courier fee is more than the fuel to do it myself, so we set up a bulk inventory and go in to Centurion and get a bakkie load

Quote Originally Posted by jakeslouw View Post
    in my case, the courier fee is more than the fuel to do it myself, so we set up a bulk inventory and go in to Centurion and get a bakkie load
    If you're close to the shop, sure. I also prefer driving, because it's a ~6km round trip for me to the closest brew shop, but I've seen some people drive 200km to go collect their things, and then it's ~3kg grain and a baggy of hops :/

Everyone’s situation is different, I live a distance away , so mostly courier ingredients in bulk, but also remember some suppliers do not courier glass bottles etc.