Beersmith vs Brewers Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post
    I'm getting weird cases where my efficiencies are now out and the colours as well. Now that could be ingredient specs but I used standard ingredients as per the inventory and I'll have to now check the same recipe between the two versions and try an isolate the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

that book should be owned by every brewer
    Also check your equipment profile, might have been defaulted in the upgrade? I've never used beersmith, but it could be a place to check

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

BS3 was supposed migrate all profiles properly, but yes, I'll need to now go and check exactly where the issue is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I must admit, I also had some issues in the beginning which because of homebrew intakes i can't remember exactly what, but it didn't take me to long to get everything as i wanted it
        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by The Flying Brew View Post
          Hi Johan, another good resource for recipes is the book Brewing Classic Styles. I use that for a base or reference point for most of my beers. When I follow the recipes straight, they are always well balanced beers.
          Here is a preview of the book Brewing Classic Styles and the recipe formats
          2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Thanks Harhm. This book will definitely be my next purchase.

Comment

Working...
            X