• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vienna lager.

Comment

• Vienna lager with photo

Comment

• The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• I'm liking this very much

Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

• IMG-20150824-WA0003.jpg
            My 2nd dry Stout. I like.
            Harhm
            Last edited by Harhm; 24 August 2015, 21:45.
            2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post
              My 2nd dry Stout. I like.
              looks very nice indeed.

Comment

• Thanx, getting some compliments from most friends about this beer (i.e. Those that can apreciate a stout anyway) 1st one got infected and made me worry about this the 2nd batch. Will brew this one again, its going fast.
                2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

1st one got infected...
                  although you obviously want to avoid that, sometimes it happens. i once had five infected batches in a row. i nearly gave up brewing!

Comment

• Two pics of my Witbier. The one that looks like a pineapple smoothee is the beer straight out of the fermenter. The other pic is after 2 weeks conditioning. The beer tastes smashing and goes down like a homesick mole

20150811_152112.jpg20150825_102243.jpg

Comment

• Nice one ...looks yummy

Comment

• Nice
                        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• 2015-09-01 19.42.42.jpg
                          Brulosopher's Best Blonde Ale (Beersmith recipe) - very nice beer, will brew it again.
                          My 1st attempt at a Blonde Ale, worried about clarity, Bottled 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Nice

Have also seen this one on Beersmith, definitely on my to-do list.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]948[/ATTACH]
                              Brulosopher's Best Blonde Ale (Beersmith recipe) - very nice beer, will brew it again.
                              Looks really good, what yeast did you go with ?
                              The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]948[/ATTACH]
                                That's pretty clear for a home brewed ale..... nicely done

Comment

Working...
                                X