Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 478795969798 LastLast

Thread: Beer pics

Quote Originally Posted by Langchop View Post
    It's a good problem to have!
    I was bored and did a step mash, stirring it every 10 minutes and got a 90% BH on it. Good for the numbers but not good for the drinking part. I kegged a chinook cascade hazy juicy pale ale last night. No bittering hops used at all. I'll carb it up and save the stout for later in winter.

Red ale from my party keg. Not bad. But it cleared up better in the bottle. Very tasty

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

looks F000000000000000king nice
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

My almost "failed" double chocolate stout. After I found out the base malt wasn't milled on this batch I didn't give it much love, to be honest. I pitched yeast and left it for 2 weeks or so, and then bottled. Bottling day was also "delayed". I dissolved my priming sugar, poured it into the fermenter and then found out I wasn't really in the mood to bottle, and we had things to do around the house and whatnot so I just stuck the fermenter back in the fermentation chamber and set the temperature down to 5C. I then forgot to add more sugar, and when bottling day came I just bottled as is. So it's a bit on the flat side (not completely, but it is definitely undercarbonated), but it's actually a nice beer now.

As a PS, these glasses I ordered definitely isn't 550ml. I poured an entire 660ml bottle of beer in there and there's still space...

Oh, and I also need to learn how to take better beer pics.

Dude why you drinking at 7am? Lol! Beer looks awesome though!

Quote Originally Posted by jannieverjaar View Post
    Dude why you drinking at 7am? Lol! Beer looks awesome though!

Haha I snapped the pic yesterday afternoon. I generally don't drink in the mornings. For the most part. Or too often

Looks good ! Pretty sure your bottling sugar fermented out and bumped your abv

Yep. With the added sugar I just broke 3% ABV, so it's still pretty drinkable.

Kolsch with a little bit of cara ruby - Lallamand dry yeast

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Harhm; 22nd May 2020 at 20:09.
    I value your experience more than your opinion - You could but you shouldn't - You should but I wouldn't - Time is on your side, never rush a beer - Have fun, its only beer - Don't believe all the crap you read on the www

Nice One ... i like
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!