This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harhm View Post

I need some advice on why the Nut beer is considerably sweeter than the control and how to go forward from here.
    What was your grain bill?
    Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
    Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1052[/ATTACH]
      My "Rusty Nuts" Red Ale.
      That's super clear

Comment

• Strating a new thread regarding My Rusty Nuts dont want to hijack the pic's tread,I have a lot of questions.

http://www.wortsandall.co.za/showthr...0799#post10799
        Harhm
        Last edited by Harhm; 28 January 2016, 09:10.
        2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

• My SA lager round 2. Still a bit cloudy as it is the first one from the keg, and im not going to chuck a beer because its a bit cloudy! should clean up well after ive poured another 2-3.
          But all in all, and even if I have to say so myself its not a half shitty beer!Lager.jpg

Comment

• Looks perfectly good to me
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• Man I'm thirsty now. that looks so tasty.

Comment

• Looking real good, well done!
                2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Originally posted by Harhm View Post
                  My Moerby IPA brewed from leftover grains. Better than expected after only 2 weeks in the bottle. Tasty with a nice head but the retention sucks :-( also needs more dryhopping.

IMG-20160212-WA0000.jpgIMG-20160211-WA0007.jpg
                  The last one of the same batch 2 months later. 1st Pic I tried to match the lighting of the origional. Beer is smoother, clearer and more than 3x the head retention than before. Worth the wait If only all my beer could last that long.
                  Harhm
                  Last edited by Harhm; 12 February 2016, 11:06.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1069[/ATTACH]
                    The last one of the same batch 2 months later. Smoother, clearer and more than 3x the head retention. Worth the wait If only all my beer could last that long.
                    quite amazing that you can actually see the difference

Comment

• cream of three crops

20160215_154335.jpg

Comment

• hmmm ... drinking @ 15:43 already? .... Lucky!
                        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

• In town we don't have water all the time at this stage, so beer @ anytime seems good
                          Attached Files
                          Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
                          Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

• is there ever a bad time to have a beer?

Comment

• Originally posted by that guy al View Post
                              is there ever a bad time to have a beer?
                              While flying (and you are the pilot). This counts for all vehicles
                              While performing surgery.
                              At an AA meeting
                              While sleeping
                              While operating heavy machinery
                              When you are the designated driver
                              When stopped at a road block

Comment

• Or when ur bad at beerpong

Comment

Working...
                                X