Page 153 of 167 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1668

My bad doh, my BH is set to 75%. For this brew I got 91% including the unfermentables, without it 100%. My previous pilsner was 84% including unfermentables, 94% without.

Do you typically include unfermentables, like carapils ? Or just go total grainweight?
    Last edited by groenspookasem; 30th June 2019 at 12:16.

Brew #2 in the ferm fridge. GF busy with it's last deep clean, most stuff packed away.

Thought on a double brew day? Not as fun as I thought it be...

Quote Originally Posted by groenspookasem View Post
    My bad doh, my BH is set to 75%. For this brew I got 91% including the unfermentables, without it 100%. My previous pilsner was 84% including unfermentables, 94% without.

Do you typically include unfermentables, like carapils ? Or just go total grainweight?
    Yip, total grains and calculations are as per beersmith.

Sounds like that GF is giving good results
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Did a smaller batch the weekend. My first no chill and no sparge brew. Effeciency dropped by 7% as expected. 45 minute mash. 30 minute boil.Was done in 2 hours.
    Final boil volume 12L. Used my fermentation chamber set to 0C to cool down the beer, was at 21C after 10 hours, pitched and now fermenting at 21C.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Quote Originally Posted by Harhm View Post
    Nice one, I like to hear what you think of S.Passion paired with Cascade. I'm kegging a Passion Cascade Blonde this weekend.

I brewed version 3 of my 2.5 % abv Extra Lite Lager early (5am) this morning.
    Ok so I cracked my Black IPA the weekend. Not bad, the malty character seems to mask the hops a bit, before you can trully get the hop flavour the malt flavour kicks in, do not think I got the balance quite right.
    However from what I could taste the S. Passion and cascade seem to work well together. I will do a normal IPA in the near future with S. Passion and cascade to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerHolic View Post
    Did a smaller batch the weekend. My first no chill and no sparge brew. Effeciency dropped by 7% as expected. 45 minute mash. 30 minute boil.Was done in 2 hours.
    Final boil volume 12L. Used my fermentation chamber set to 0C to cool down the beer, was at 21C after 10 hours, pitched and now fermenting at 21C.
    2 hours. Schweeeet.

Are you BIAB'ing?
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."
    www.ginormity.com

20190701_121646.jpg
    The 1st IPA has been brewed and is bubbling away nicely.. dry-hopping to follow some time next week.

EDIT: Can't figure out how to rotate the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Langchop View Post
    2 hours. Schweeeet.

Are you BIAB'ing?
    Yes, since I started all grain I BIAB.

Quote Originally Posted by krugie View Post
    20190701_121646.jpg
    The 1st IPA has been brewed and is bubbling away nicely.. dry-hopping to follow some time next week.

EDIT: Can't figure out how to rotate the pic?

It's not you, its the site ... we all have that problem
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

So did anyone brew this weekend?

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk