Page 161 of 175 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1742

Still going with my cider. Also starting the next big batch of mead this weekend. After the first racking when the fermenter is open I'll do another take on my Vienna lager. For now though, just the cider. Slow, but it's going!

Kegging the mittelfruh pils on Sunday, skipping the brew this weekend but I have a English summer ale on the list for next brewday, bittering with Fuggles and a large bramling cross aroma burnout, Maris, Cara gold, Vienna, Voss kveik this time around, still need to do a simonaitis, but have Midtbust on order. Nearly kicked the gumballhead and will have to make it again. My Centennial simcoe cascade apa is also on tap. Dropped dry at 1.006, but still good

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    This is going down later ....
    (took an online recipe and tweaked it to ingredients I had on hand)

Attachment 2131
    I'd drop the black malt, needs a lot of dark to Malts to keep it in the background .. I threw mine out.

Quote Originally Posted by groenspookasem View Post
    I'd drop the black malt, needs a lot of dark to Malts to keep it in the background .. I threw mine out. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    That sentence doesn't read as English? LOL Nonetheless thats the last 160g of Black malt I had, I so fari have not had the same problems as you as per your previous statements/posts
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    That sentence doesn't read as English? LOL Nonetheless thats the last 160g of Black malt I had, I so fari have not had the same problems as you as per your previous statements/posts
    Touche!

I think the 'adjusted for what I have' recipes can often lead to some good creations.
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."
    www.ginormity.com

I so fari had black with a much higher ebc. Around 1400 if I recall correctly , it left a vile charred/burnt taste in the beer I brewed and I used it sparingly.

It's a pity that I got rid of it, I could have given it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Langchop View Post
    Touche!

I think the 'adjusted for what I have' recipes can often lead to some good creations.
    LOL ... ok, that was posted at 22:18 ... how sober do you think I was

@groenspookasem Yes, I do believe you get the darker version ... never tried it, but I'll take your word for it. This was the 550 lovibond version from Beerlab and the 4 brews I did with it was fine
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Busy brewing our Jameson Sweet Stout........sorry, can't share the recipe...........

Mixed up another batch of mead this weekend. In the ferm chamber at 19.5C right now, so here's to hoping it goes as well as the previous batch!

Brewed a hobgoblin gold clone the weekend. Did not have any summit for bittering, used southern star.
    Bottled my first pilsner.

Attachment 2135
    Wit. Opened the weekend, quite smooth and silky, but could be more so, maybe slightly more flaked wheat/oats.

WP_20190915_002.jpg
    Marzen. Brewed February. Love this one.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer