Corny kegs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corny kegs for sale

I will have a number of corny kegs (pin locks) for sale in a few weeks. I will be selling them for R780 each. Send me a PM if you are interested and I will set them aside for you and contact you once they are ready.
    I spent 90% of my money on brewing and drinking beer and the other 10% I wasted

Rooster, what are the sizes? How much do you have? Any pictures? I'm interrested...

Comment

Yes please post some pics.

Comment

Rooster, any details here?

Comment

I have 18 and 19 litre pin lock, about 75 left. I can't seem to upload any photos, they are jpg as required, any ideas?

Comment

Where in Cape Town are you located?

Comment

Comment

Somerset West. Send me a PM and I will give you contact details.

Comment

Anybody in jhb interested? Thinking of sharing courrier costs...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDoe View Post
                    Anybody in jhb interested? Thinking of sharing courrier costs...
                    I am also in Joburg. Sounds good to share the cost.

Comment

I can get 2 and probably 3 kegs up to Jhb for about R130 with Fastway, they have a limit of 15kg per package. A keg is about 5kg.

Comment

Dandee, in what area are you situated? I am kinda far out south of jhb.

Comment

I am on the east rand, but I travel quite a lot, so I will be able to deliver/collect. I was thinking of taking 1 or 2. If we are going to order more, we might as well just get it delivered straight to where we are. R130 isn't a lot.

Comment

I am considering only one for now. But yes, its not that expensive.

Comment

hi, do you still have kegs available?

Comment

Working...
                              X