Forum for club LAUNCHED!

Hi Everyone,

This will be our secondary home ! Welcome to you all!

Welcome Richard.

Why don't you introduce your Club, tell as your history and a little about your membership
    Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

and welcome right back at ya!

Great, thanks for creating this thread! About time Bloem gets a decent Home Brewing club. I look forward to all our discussions on this forum.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by SimonB View Post
    Welcome Richard.

Why don't you introduce your Club, tell as your history and a little about your membership
    hi Simon,

Thank you for creating the forum for us. We started the group on 09FEB2012 and have grown to a total tally of 53 members from all over the Free State. We have regular tastings where everyone brings the beer they brewed and we discuss these in detail. We have a diverse group of people in the group and we are very fortunate to have Kaya Breweries actively involved in the group.

I started the forum as a few people do not have access to Facebook where our main activities take place.

Must not forget about us here,
    All for Brew AND brew for all

Hi. Wow an OG member. Nice to have you back Ice.

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

Always lurking, just have to much things on my plate, then I don't get time to chill and post here.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    All for Brew AND brew for all