What's in the fermentor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's in the fermentor?

Hi all, thought I would create this thread so all can share what they currently have going in primary, secondary, etc.

I currently have an American IPA in Primary, will be racking to secondary on Sunday, dry hoppng with 50g Cascade for 10 days before bottling.

Just bottled a IPA today, bulk primed with Dextrose, will bottle condition for about 2-3 weeks before cracking them open

I have 2 IPAs in my fermenters. Kegging both today. One cascade, one Southern Passion. Both whole hops.

Comment

You should put the details in your signature.
      Give a man a beer, waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and waste a lifetime!

Comment

That means I need to change my signature every two weeks. Too much work!

Comment

In the bottle I've got a IPA and Amber Ale. Fermenting I've got a quick-and-dirty Ale that I threw together with some extract I needed to get rid of. I've also got a White IPA and a Red Imperial IPA.

Coming up is another iteration of a nut brown ale recipe that I've been working on. I've been trying to clone the Rogue Nut Brown.

Comment

I've currently got a Patersbier in my secondary, which should be ready to bottle in a day or two, and a black IPA in my primary. Not too sure what's next.
            Also have a vanilla brown ale as well as a traditional bock bottled and ready to drink.

Comment

Doppelbock largering away in secondary .
              If you see spelling mistakes in my posts, use as many of the goodies below as required to fix it!
              ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
              abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789

Comment

I had 7kg of grain in my cupboard (wrapped and cling-filmed tight) that I had to use, so I threw it all together to create a Nameless Pale Pilsner.

1kg Carapils
                4kg Pilsner Malt
                2kg Pale Malt

I have split the brew into three batches, so that I can experiment with more dry-hopping (wondering what a dry-hopped Pilsner would be like). For some reason unknown, one of the three batches is fermenting very slowly, but the other two are going crazy.
                Slainte Mhaith!!

Comment

Nothing fermenting, but I've got a 50litre Oatmeal Stout and a 50litre IPA both busy conditioning.

Comment

You'll have to let us know what the dry-hopped version comes out like...could be quite interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by Rory. View Post
                      Nothing fermenting, but I've got a 50litre Oatmeal Stout and a 50litre IPA both busy conditioning.
                      sounds terrible

Comment

First three brews on the HERMS:
                        1 x Fermenter ESB 5.1% ABV - ready to keg.
                        2 x Fermenters Munich Helles 4,9% ABV
                        2 x Fermenters English Pale Ale 3,9%
                        "I’m Allergic to grass. Hey, it could be worse. I could be allergic to beer." – Greg Norman

Comment

NOTHING! Everything is kegged and bottled.

But, if all goes well, I will be brewing on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                          X