Clear All

• Beer Funnies - Keep it CLEAN

http://thefullpint.com/trouble-brewi...wing-mash-tun/

One more!

http://brewerycomic.nfshost.com/comi...g-Drunkman.jpg

Comment

Beer & Memes

a75MryL_460s_v1.jpg

The message text that I entered is too short, so now I feel inadequate. Sorry for not satisfying you forum.

Comment

What deep thinkers men are!

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.

My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case.

Time for another beer!

Comment

Khayelitsha SAB Truck Crash

Oh, the carnage!!!

SAB Truck.jpg
          Slainte Mhaith!!

Comment

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
            Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
            Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

Sent from my SM-T561 using Tapatalk
              2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

I was a bit too lazy to go all the way to the kitchen to get a beer glass...

Comment

Ironically my Doc did give that advice to prevent kidney stones...

Comment

.........20170807_212311.jpg
                    Harhm
                    Last edited by Harhm; 7 August 2017, 21:30.
                    2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Working...
                    X