Page 192 of 200 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1999

Never watched a George vid. Ill check him out just for the laughs. Being so slow that you can be sped up to 2x speed is an achievement. Not one I want to reach but wow!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jannieverjaar View Post
    A while ago i was moaning about david heaths monotone and someone. I think it was Jigsaw. Said i should watch him at 1.5x speed. At this point i didn't even know that was something you xan do! ITS COMPLETELY CHANGED THE WAY I CONSUME MEDIA! thanks man. I use 1.25 moat of the time. But david at 1.5x. Love you man.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    It was me yes, I do 1.5-1.75 on just about all video .... It works for me and I take in everything being said and watched. I have a friend tho, that says he can't even handle 1.25 speed as his brain doesn't work that fast
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Interesting, I have only ever watched 2 videos about brewing. One when I started brewing on how to brew and one about a year ago with John Palmer.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Funny. I watch David Heath specifically for his monotone and direct delivery. I find it relaxing

so I've been kicking around the idea of doing a smoked Belgian blonde.

I got some beechwood smoked malt from Beerguerva Smoked Malt 500g | BeerGuevara

Did a bit of research but I'm getting conflicting information. Some people say half your grist and the other half says only a couple of oz.

I settled on 200gr but before I brew this I wanted to reach out to you guys and see if you guys had any ideas? I don't want a smoke bomb just want a hint of smoke? anyone have some experience with smoked malt?

Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post

Did a bit of research but I'm getting conflicting information. Some people say half your grist and the other half says only a couple of oz.

I settled on 200gr but before I brew this I wanted to reach out to you guys and see if you guys had any ideas? I don't want a smoke bomb just want a hint of smoke? anyone have some experience with smoked malt?
    I did a smoked porter with 4.5% peated malt that was sufficient for me but I am not sure how smoky beech smoked malt is

Quote Originally Posted by HoboSpit View Post
    Funny. I watch David Heath specifically for his monotone and direct delivery. I find it relaxing
    Yeah same. Like the kind old uncle telling you a story.

Did a Rauchbier just over a year ago.
    Smoked my own malt with oak.
    Used 35%, could definitely taste the smoke.
    A couple of friends really enjoyed it.
    I though it was a touch to smokey, but quite enjoyable.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Quote Originally Posted by HoboSpit View Post

Aint Nobody.jpg

==============

Quote Originally Posted by Jitters View Post

i only ever used 200g in a 5kg grist and I could taste it just fine. I personally wouldn't add more, that said, I more than likely wouldn't use it again ... bought 1kg of the stuff back in 2016 and had my fun ... that enough fun for me.

So yea, start with 200g ... you can adjust on the second try