Page 169 of 174 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1732

Quote Originally Posted by PaBz0r View Post
    Yeah donít have any play. Do you have kegs maybe to test on see if the posts react the same?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/pX3b39L6Yjv2M2t19

Doesn't do it on a keg. Keg King posts must be different or manufacturing fault

Yes Chris, I think it's possible its a completely different post. Years ago someone on this forum ordered post from e-bay ... it also didn't work ... he then found out you get posts of different measurements for different makes of kegs ... not sure exactly how that works, as surely they make only one standard disconnect?
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Yes Chris, I think it's possible its a completely different post. Years ago someone on this forum ordered post from e-bay ... it also didn't work ... he then found out you get posts of different measurements for different makes of kegs ... not sure exactly how that works, as surely they make only one standard disconnect?
    It crazy yes. Surely just make one standard size.
    Anyway brewmart say they have a container leaving Australia in a couple days and will get spares for me. That could take a while.
    For now I'll try a slightly bigger o'ring or a cmb disconnect

Sounds like my decision to use Sankey kegs was cleverer than expected.............

I am actually not impressed with corneys. I would switch to Sankey in a second if I could get the chance to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    I am actually not impressed with corneys. I would switch to Sankey in a second if I could get the chance to do so.
    cheaper than you think

Coupler is a once-off purchase : R500 used from Bevan
    SAB kegs are around R400 if you shop around.

But you need a cold room or very large freezer for SAB kegs. Not practical really for a home brewer or for a keezer

You get slimline Sankey kegs don't you? I thought I saw ones, think they were 20L if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by RudiC View Post
    You get slimline Sankey kegs don't you? I thought I saw ones, think they were 20L if I'm not mistaken.
    You do but they not SAB so you going to pay a lot.

Maybe Windhoek then? IIRC it was a commercial keg, maybe a Windhoek or something like that.

I would like to get into kegging, so need to learn from you guys before I also go the wrong route