On Tap Magazine - a South African Beer Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Lucy
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by AtronSeige View Post
      On Tap Magazine (http://ontapmag.co.za/) will be launching soon
      Anyone have an idea when soon is? The website says Aug/Sep which is now.

Comment

Originally posted by DR_Beer View Post
        Anyone have an idea when soon is? The website says Aug/Sep which is now.
        I received a mail from them to say that the magazine it at the printers and they would be posted next week.

Comment

Originally posted by NickR View Post
          I received a mail from them to say that the magazine it at the printers and they would be posted next week.
          Oh awesome, I do hope I actually get the magazine seeing I didnt get the mail that its at the printers now, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by DR_Beer View Post
            Oh awesome, I do hope I actually get the magazine seeing I didnt get the mail that its at the printers now, time will tell.
            I'm sure you will. I only subscribed a few days ago, and the email I got stating they would be posting next week was actually actually the confirmation of my subscription.

Comment

Has anyone gotten their copy yet?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
              Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
              Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                Has anyone gotten their copy yet?
                Copies were sent out on Thursday (last week), so I expect delivery some time this week.

I am not sure how fast post moves from Jhb to Baberton though.

Comment

Originally posted by AtronSeige View Post
                  Copies were sent out on Thursday (last week), so I expect delivery some time this week.

I am not sure how fast post moves from Jhb to Baberton though.
                  It takes about a day to get to the post office and about three days for them to put the notice in the mailbox...

Comment

I got a copy last Sunday from Smack! Republic. I didn't expect much from the magazine, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I hope they can keep it up with good content.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcur View Post
                      I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I hope they can keep it up with good content.
                      Yay!

I am sure all the contributors and the editor will keep the content quality high. But shout if it starts lagging so that we can fix the problem before it is a massive problem.

Comment

I'm guessing the more support the magazine has the better it could become as well.

Comment

Got my copy today! It's worth it. Really liked Troye and Jaco's writing.

Comment

Originally posted by LucyCorne View Post
                            Yep, Ivor has his own column. Lots of contributors from around the country - don't worry, it's not just me rambling on.
                            nice first edition, Lucy

keep it up

Comment

Glad to hear people have been enjoying the mag. Working hard on the second issue now. Keep in touch with feedback and suggestions and do get in touch if you want to pitch any ideas - lucy@ontapmag.co.za

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X