Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy B.day Jaco heres to the #missinginactionmasterbrewer
    Harhm
    Last edited by Harhm; 28 January 2019, 13:35.
    2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Originally posted by Harhm View Post
      Happy B.day Jaco heres to the #missinginactionmasterbrewer
      Thanks!

Hopefully things quiet down a bit on my side so that I can get time to do fun things!

Comment

Hey man, happy belated birthday! Hope it was a great one!

Comment

Happy 0th birthday to Toxxyc's future brew buddy. And may you still find the time to squeeze in a couple of brews before he leaves home.
          Cheers,
          Lang
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Congrats
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Congratulations
              2017 SANHC-Finals-German Pilsner.2019 Academy of Taste-1st Lager +1st Overall-German Leichtbier.2019 Free State Fermenters-1st Place-Australian Sparkling Ale.2019 SANHC-Final Round-German Leichtbier.2020 SANHC-Top 5-EishBock.2021 SANHC-Low Alcohol Cat: 2nd-2%Lager, Over All Cat: 2nd-Schwarzbier.2022 Free State Fermenters-1st-American light Lager.2022 Fools and Fans National Competition-Top 5-Dunkles Bock

Comment

Thanks guys! Little man was born at 3.37kg and 53cm. He's currently in ICU having some difficulty breathing and is currently on oxygen, IV fluids and antibiotics while being tube fed directly into his stomach, but we're hoping he'll make it out of there soon! The panic (it's our first) is killing me, I can't eat, can't sleep, can't work, so it's a bit of a rough patch right now. Everyone ensures us it's going to be fine though, and there's not much to be worried about!

Comment

Happy birthday Jakes

Comment

Originally posted by Harhm View Post
                    Happy birthday Jakes

Happy happies Jakes
                    Cheers,
                    Lang
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Happy belated Birthday @ jakeslouw

PS: Where is the info displayed to show upcoming birthdays ?

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                        Happy belated Birthday @ jakeslouw

PS: Where is the info displayed to show upcoming birthdays ?
                        At the bottom of the forum page

11.JPG

Comment

^ Ok Thanks .... Obviously only shows when there IS a birthday, as I did not spot it there when I looked.

Comment

Happy Birthday Jannieverjaar

Comment

@ jannieverjaar

drink happy.jpg

Comment

Thanks guys. Took some time off this year, but now I'm very far away from my homebrew! [emoji26]

Sent from my SM-A750F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X