Beersmith 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beersmith 3

A new Beersmith is about to be released and Brad is offering a special.

https://beersmithrecipes.com/checkout

I will 10 to one buy it... eventually, when the special is over. [emoji23]

Still thinking about it. All my brews use the same water profile, and i don’t make mead etc.

Comment

Noted
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

we had a look: don't see any big advantages and bulk inventory upload is still a non-event

Comment

Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post
          we had a look: don't see any big advantages and bulk inventory upload is still a non-event
          Plus, BS2 lets you install on work pc, home pc and laptop... all one license.
          Bought mobile app as well, and installed it on phone and tablet. When the idea strikes, I can build a recipe anywhere.

Comment

I only purchased BS2 about a month ago so it will have to do for a while!

Comment

Originally posted by krugie View Post
              I only purchased BS2 about a month ago so it will have to do for a while!
              From the site:
              • For BeerSmith 2 users who purchased recently (after 15 October 2017), there is an upgrade page where you can check eligibility for a free 12 month Gold subscription, depending on purchase date so you can try BeerSmith 3.

Comment

Originally posted by AtronSeige View Post
                From the site:
                • For BeerSmith 2 users who purchased recently (after 15 October 2017), there is an upgrade page where you can check eligibility for a free 12 month Gold subscription, depending on purchase date so you can try BeerSmith 3.
                Great - thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X