SA National Homebrew Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
    I think I want to enter a competition too now, to be honest.

Mainly cos I want to get a shiny medal so I can post a pic of it here and see how much more I can upset Spook!

You need to just relax and let competition people be competition people before a vein explodes in your head

I'm not even mad, I've joined the kool-aid gang and am now the chairman and sole member of the SANHCAC. What's that? https://wortsandall.co.za/showthread...on-(SANHB-CAC) lays it out nicely.

What I should do is swop my bullsh*t filters for rose tinted glasses and stick my head in the sand more often to enjoy these insipid kumbaya moments.

Comment

So, I like to compete. Not professionally, but I enjoy competition. It's also an odd way for me to enjoy it. Like I wouldn't want to win per se, I'd just want to be able to say "I competed". I dunno what for. I've done it with plenty of other hobbies, from sports and running to shooting, cooking, etc.

I know there's no merit. I know I have an OK palette so I can probably pick out my own stuff, but sometimes a subjective tongue is a good thing (to me). I know I've shared beers with Langdon but we're friends at this stage so he can't really tell me my beers are shit... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
        ... he can't really tell me my beers are shit... :P
        Also, I have learnt. Never insult a mans beer if you want to get more in the future! And welcome back btw
        Cheers,
        Lang
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

LOL. And thanks. Never really gone, just hiatused a bit. Was hospital and holiday and more holiday and now we're self-isolating because COVID exposure. Yay.

Comment

Stay safe
            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Working...
            X