Small Glass (Juice Dispensers) Fermenters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Glass (Juice Dispensers) Fermenters

When I first started with all grain and when I wanted to do smallish test batches I used these glass vessels as my fermenters, which are about 8L each.

IMG_20181210_190434.jpg

At the moment I hardly use them and they are just getting in the way. So if anyone would have a use for them, you are more than welcome to it. I have the little taps for both. I would usually cover the opening with cling wrap plus a pin prick or an elastic band over a packet with a small slot in it.

Just shout if you are interested and can collect.
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
    When I first started with all grain and when I wanted to do smallish test batches I used these glass vessels as my fermenters, which are about 8L each.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1821[/ATTACH]

At the moment I hardly use them and they are just getting in the way. So if anyone would have a use for them, you are more than welcome to it. I have the little taps for both. I would usually cover the opening with cling wrap plus a pin prick or an elastic band over a packet with a small slot in it.

Just shout if you are interested and can collect.
    YES PLEASE! I've been looking for these sort of things for so long you have no idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
      YES PLEASE! I've been looking for these sort of things for so long you have no idea!

I somehow expected you would want these. I remember at one stage you said you were a hoarder.

I will bring on Friday. Do you want both or just one?
      Cheers,
      Lang
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post

I somehow expected you would want these. I remember at one stage you said you were a hoarder.

I will bring on Friday. Do you want both or just one?
        If someone else wants the other one before Friday, let them have it. Else, I really wouldn't mind both. I've been looking for vessels to do split batches in and this would be just perfect. Different hops, maybe one kept for going "low-alcohol", while keeping one control, etc!

Comment

Working...
        X