Temperature controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Thanks! Temperature control has always been my main problem. I can't wait to try it at a nice, controlled temperature! I'm already planning a death-by-chocolate stout...
    Check out uncle bils double chocolate stout, also temp controlled fermentation is where it's at. I wired my heatpad directly in and the single plug to the fridge. I used an outside plug housing for the box and can slide the top over to close it. Sits on top of the fridge

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Ooh yay, guy with the fridge pulled out. So now I have an STC-1000 but no fridge. Fantastic.

Comment

Well, you're halfway there. Now you have the time to find the right one at the right price. With so many people leaving SA you're spoilt for choice too. It could have been a blessing in disguise

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
          Well, you're halfway there. Now you have the time to find the right one at the right price. With so many people leaving SA you're spoilt for choice too. It could have been a blessing in disguise
          Yeah I doubt I'll find one for that money again. It's in great nick, and would have cost me R300. Bummer, but eh.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
            Yeah I doubt I'll find one for that money again. It's in great nick, and would have cost me R300. Bummer, but eh.
            You will probably be good to go through the winter, with a lamp in a cool cupboard or cabinet. . Then have time to keep an eye out for a good gumtree deal
            Cheers,
            Lang
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Yeah I'm going to have to go that route, it seems. At least struggle with the cooler box and ice packs thing for a while still. I'm quite bummed, I was SO looking forward to getting the chamber done. Even my wife was happy about it - she'd have my brewing stuff all in the garage then. Eh. Will have to keep hunting.

Comment

Working...
              X