No announcement yet.

CO2 cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to travel a bit, I asked a mate over on the east side and he uses East Rand fire extinguishers.

Refills his 2kg for R69.

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
      I went early in the week, but the skeleton staff seemed quite clueless as to what I was asking. Going to try on the weekend when apparently there will be more people who may be able to advise.

I got a quote from a place in Kya Sands for R670 incl. I could just as well buy a new tank and recover the difference from scrap metal.
      Daai f0kkers rook boom
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by BruHaha View Post
        If you want to travel a bit, I asked a mate over on the east side and he uses East Rand fire extinguishers.

Refills his 2kg for R69.
        Thanks, I just sent them an RFQ. I would say thats worth the drive!
        Cheers,
        Lang
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Thanks, I just sent them an RFQ. I would say thats worth the drive!
          Yup, I also use them - they are in Kempton Park. The R69 includes checking and replacing any faulty seals etc.

While you are in the area you may as well visit Silicone manufacturers in Spartan - https://www.silicone.co.za/y-clean-2...manufacturing/

33 Brussels Road
          Aeroport
          Spartan
          Johannesburg

They have no-rinse sanitiser at R90 for a 1 liter pack, use 15ml per 10litres of water, so it will last a good couple of brews.

Comment

Thanks Dewald. That might be a great idea. I think my sanitizer is apparently aged beyond effectiveness anyway.

Do they fill while you wait?
            Cheers,
            Lang
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Thanks Dewald. That might be a great idea. I think my sanitizer is apparently aged beyond effectiveness anyway.

Do they fill while you wait?
              Yup, they fill while you wait, takes less than 10 minutes

Comment

Legendary, thank you
                Cheers,
                Lang
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Posting just for anyone's information East Rand Fire's quote to me as per email today: R131.10 incl. for 5kg refill [ R26.22/kg]
                  Cheers,
                  Lang
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

^ That sounds about right ... The average price down south is also ±R25/kg

Comment

Seems the topic is not what is started as....just to add then to the derail for future reference.

Just bought a 2kg cylinder with a turn valve from ERF for R1 050

Comment

my 2c, own more than one c02 cylinder. one for the line and one for filling

Comment

I have 4 I think.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. But will get it in time. I am only starting with kegging now.

Comment

Originally posted by PearlJam View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing. But will get it in time. I am only starting with kegging now.
                              you gonna love it

Comment

Originally posted by PearlJam View Post
                                Just Breathe, you'll be a Better Man and feel Alive your beer will Even Flow and it'll be a Black day when Jeremy has spoken, at least your Yellow will be Ledbetter

yeah, bored today, hurry up and wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X