Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: CO2 cylinders

While I appreciate the free bumps can I ask you guys to take this discussion elsewhere. So many replies and not one with interest in my cylinders for sale

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

If only you were in Cape Town I'd take your cylinders...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Anyone around West Rand side with suggestions on where to get CO2 refilled currently?
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Quote Originally Posted by Langchop View Post
    Anyone around West Rand side with suggestions on where to get CO2 refilled currently?
    I'm sure I read something somewhere about guys doing it at the fire department. I see you're in northriding so have you tried huntershill firestation by goldenharvest?
    Last edited by BruHaha; 8th January 2021 at 09:33.

I went early in the week, but the skeleton staff seemed quite clueless as to what I was asking. Going to try on the weekend when apparently there will be more people who may be able to advise.

I got a quote from a place in Kya Sands for R670 incl. I could just as well buy a new tank and recover the difference from scrap metal.
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to travel a bit, I asked a mate over on the east side and he uses East Rand fire extinguishers.

Refills his 2kg for R69.

I went early in the week, but the skeleton staff seemed quite clueless as to what I was asking. Going to try on the weekend when apparently there will be more people who may be able to advise.

I got a quote from a place in Kya Sands for R670 incl. I could just as well buy a new tank and recover the difference from scrap metal.
    Daai f0kkers rook boom
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by BruHaha View Post
    If you want to travel a bit, I asked a mate over on the east side and he uses East Rand fire extinguishers.

Refills his 2kg for R69.
    Thanks, I just sent them an RFQ. I would say thats worth the drive!
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks, I just sent them an RFQ. I would say thats worth the drive!
    Yup, I also use them - they are in Kempton Park. The R69 includes checking and replacing any faulty seals etc.

While you are in the area you may as well visit Silicone manufacturers in Spartan - https://www.silicone.co.za/y-clean-2...manufacturing/

33 Brussels Road
    Aeroport
    Spartan
    Johannesburg

They have no-rinse sanitiser at R90 for a 1 liter pack, use 15ml per 10litres of water, so it will last a good couple of brews.

Thanks Dewald. That might be a great idea. I think my sanitizer is apparently aged beyond effectiveness anyway.

Do they fill while you wait?
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~