Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-25 at 12.40.43.jpeg

Current set up, doesn't look pretty but I managed 80% efficiency which I thought was pretty good. Had a really good brew day with this today.
    "Well, I suppose if Iím being honest, there were a few times in the past where I admit I did have a drinking problem,

But I can truthfully say that Iíve become more responsible since then,

and today I always make sure that I have enough beer around so that Iíll never have a problem drinking again."

looks good. Is that a dishwasher pump?
    do you use a pid?
    Quote Originally Posted by billionairebum View Post
    WhatsApp Image 2020-10-25 at 12.40.43.jpeg

Current set up, doesn't look pretty but I managed 80% efficiency which I thought was pretty good. Had a really good brew day with this today.
    Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
    Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

The plan was to build out a 75L BIABasket system or a 100L 3 vessel system but my current system breaking then put this in as a stop gap.
    1: No PID in this build, the temp difference between the dial and actual is about 4C to I adjust accordingly.
    2: Yip, it was recommended on this forum Not bad at all, really good flow rate. Ketalkraal has a chugger pump for R1700 now I think.
    "Well, I suppose if Iím being honest, there were a few times in the past where I admit I did have a drinking problem,

But I can truthfully say that Iíve become more responsible since then,

and today I always make sure that I have enough beer around so that Iíll never have a problem drinking again."

Quote Originally Posted by billionairebum View Post
    The plan was to build out a 75L BIABasket system or a 100L 3 vessel system but my current system breaking then put this in as a stop gap.
    1: No PID in this build, the temp difference between the dial and actual is about 4C to I adjust accordingly.
    2: Yip, it was recommended on this forum Not bad at all, really good flow rate. Ketalkraal has a chugger pump for R1700 now I think.
    https://ketelkraal.co.za/index.php/p...netic-pump-mp/

Screenshot_30.jpg
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
    Share you build, keen to get ideas

Nothing much to share at the moment. It's an urn with insolation around it. I'm wondering if there is a way to control the boil after removing the boil-dry protection?

At the current rate, it's losing around 6 litres per hour. Not too worried but a less hectic boil might be advantageous?
    IMG_20201120_113636[1].jpg
    IMG_20201120_113647[1].jpg
    IMG_20201120_113752[1].jpg
    IMG_20201120_113809[1].jpg

As can be seen from the last photo, I have completely bypassed the temp control rotary switch. Not sure if that is what everybody else is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    Nothing much to share at the moment. It's an urn with insolation around it. I'm wondering if there is a way to control the boil after removing the boil-dry protection?

At the current rate, it's losing around 6 litres per hour. Not too worried but a less hectic boil might be advantageous?

As can be seen from the last photo, I have completely bypassed the temp control rotary switch. Not sure if that is what everybody else is doing?
    See this thread ....
    https://www.wortsandall.co.za/showth...ll=1#post31781
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    Thanks Jigsaw!