Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online beer orders

Hi,

Is league of Beers the only online option that has mixed cases of beer that can be ordered for delivery?

I went to Makro today and was surprised by how small the craft beer selection was, and add to that in most cases you had to buy a pack of whatever they had, almost no singles.
    Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
    Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

There's a newish one I've seen lately. Bestcraftbeers.co.za. give it a
    spin in the Google
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

https://www.bestcraftbeer.co.za/ No "s" after beer
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Thank you! Will have a look
        Originally posted by Langchop View Post
        There's a newish one I've seen lately. Bestcraftbeers.co.za. give it a
        spin in the Google
        - - - Updated - - -

Ooh, they do have a few interesting beers.
        Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
        Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
        Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

+1 for bestcraftbeer and they really support the brewers too

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
            Well that's stupid. Who wants less than many!
            Cheers,
            Lang
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Hmmmmm. Someone mentioned Jack Black Fresh Hop , and having been blown away by it previously, I have been looking out for it.

Took a look at the bestcraftbeer (no 's') website in detail for the first time. Not the hugest selection, but their prices are fair and reasonable. I was then expecting to be smacked with a huge delivery fee because of weight, but nope, just 50 buckeroonies in Gauteng.

Their prices arent far off from from the Jack Black site, and JB didnt appear to want to deliver anywhere far from the flat top mountain.

Happy to support them when you dont feel you are being schnaaaied.
              Cheers,
              Lang
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I still think in 6 packs when buying beer. @R165 for 6 before shipping it's a pass for me. It almost makes sense that this one is more expensive due to hops but who pays R220 for a sixpack of pilsner? That's the hazeldeen one. I could brew 60 bottles for less then 2 sixpack.

We've come to the end of my rant about craft beer prices. Now did you see the jack black lager can price? R93 per 6 pack. That's ball park ok. I've never had one though but its probably worth the little extra to not be drinking Castle

Comment

Originally posted by jannieverjaar View Post
                  I still think in 6 packs when buying beer. @R165 for 6 before shipping it's a pass for me. It almost makes sense that this one is more expensive due to hops but who pays R220 for a sixpack of pilsner? That's the hazeldeen one. I could brew 60 bottles for less then 2 sixpack.

We've come to the end of my rant about craft beer prices. Now did you see the jack black lager can price? R93 per 6 pack. That's ball park ok. I've never had one though but its probably worth the little extra to not be drinking Castle
                  The only passable (for me) pilsner is from CBC, the last time I bought some was R99 for 4. Right next to CBC there's a distillery (wilderer) that makes beer schnapps from CBCs beer and that's the other CBC that I enjoy. I've been to jack black once and it's under 10 mins drive from work. I find it tough to justify "craft beer" and craft beer prices but it's a symbiotic relationship. Without them we wont have access to good brew shops that supplies them. So I still support them, with aegir being my absolute favorite

Comment

You know. You make a good point. I'll look at getting a variety pack and broaden my horizons a bit

Comment

Working...
                    X