No announcement yet.

Fresh wort cubes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do let us (me?) know when I can start sending people to your door that's starting out / want wort / considering a can or kit etc. You need to get that store online, now is the best time to make hay....wort

Comment

What I learned today. If you mention pouring wort down a drain, people get angry and stop reading your post further .

We all know wort is not beer but police apparently don't, so I think you are better being safe. You could always include a link to website for instructions. That also gives you the opportunity to update instructions if you need to.
      Cheers,
      Lang
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Yep I'm considering taking off all my labels and marking it as "Wort" and "Alcohol Free" to be clear, just during this time. As a side note, website hit hiccups with certs and so on, but I'm hoping it'll be done soon. It actually seems like people are interested now.

Comment

Hey Tox,

Have you seen these fast pitch Wort in a Can? I thought it would compliment what you're doing. https://www.northernbrewer.com/produ...ed-wort-4-pack

Comment

That's pretty awesome, thanks man! Maybe I should bottle the slurry I end up with after each brew and sell that as "starter wort"?

Comment

Yeah, maybe throw some yeast nutrients into each bottle. I’d definitely be on the customer list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Starter wort is a great idea, having a can I can grab and pitch for a starter will save me a ton of time, if it already has nutrition added too, even better.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

That should be pretty simple. Probably won't can it, but I can bottle it or store it in another type of container. I'll do some research on it, thanks guys!

Comment

Have a look at the youtube video and the homebrewnotes link. It's where I saw the FastPitch.

http://www.homebrewnotes.com/making-multiple-yeast-starters-in-a-pressure-canner/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=166n1hRnP2Y

Comment

Aye, my fresh wort cube landed safely in the mother city on this beautiful sunny winters day, just in time to pitch some fresh top cropped skare, looking forward to the outcome! Thank you for removing the labels on my request too.

Comment

Curious to see what the packaging etc looks like.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
                          Aye, my fresh wort cube landed safely in the mother city on this beautiful sunny winters day, just in time to pitch some fresh top cropped skare, looking forward to the outcome! Thank you for removing the labels on my request too.
                          Great, glad to see it's there! Did I remove the labels though? I actually can't remember now. Glad you're happy though. Interested to hear your feedback!

PS: Remember the dry hop, if you want a bit more hops.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, big announcement! It seems like the word of my product got out, and others are trying to copy me. That means I have little time to waste, and a market to settle.

So, it seems like a smart time to announce that Brewhogs will be brewing some of my large batches for me, starting with a Pale Ale. At 24 IBUs and 4.7% ABV it promises to be a pale ale to remember. Wort won't be simply dumped in the cubes, but whirlpooled, trub dumped and the wort filtered before entering the final vessels. Award winning brewery pairing with a good idea? Hell yes! Get your orders in:

https://lazyhunter.co.za/product/fresh-wort-kit/

PS: If you order directly from me or use the EFT/COD options, I get a larger cut of the pie and the card payments company doesn't eat into my profits. So if possible, please contact me directly for orders.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
                              Ladies and gentlemen, big announcement! It seems like the word of my product got out, and others are trying to copy me. That means I have little time to waste, and a market to settle.

So, it seems like a smart time to announce that Brewhogs will be brewing some of my large batches for me, starting with a Pale Ale. At 24 IBUs and 4.7% ABV it promises to be a pale ale to remember. Wort won't be simply dumped in the cubes, but whirlpooled, trub dumped and the wort filtered before entering the final vessels. Award winning brewery pairing with a good idea? Hell yes! Get your orders in:

https://lazyhunter.co.za/product/fresh-wort-kit/

PS: If you order directly from me or use the EFT/COD options, I get a larger cut of the pie and the card payments company doesn't eat into my profits. So if possible, please contact me directly for orders.
                              Schweet. Sounds good
                              Cheers,
                              Lang
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                              "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post

<>.
                                I was afraid this might happen. Even when you said you're approaching breweries to help, I thought they might steal the idea.

Some breweries in the states does this, where they have an open day were people are welcome to fill a brew bucket at Rxx.xx amount ... maybe that could be you're next move, but remember who gave you the idea
                                The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Working...
                                X