Lessons learned buying in haste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
    I'm planning around 40kg grain bills right now. I'm not entirely sure what type of curtain I need to buy for that. Any ideas?
    Ask for Voile, been using it since I started all grain, works great.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Comment

Lol. Double bag for protection? I think you will have to settle for a mash tun without a bag. Cant see voile handling 40kg grain + same weight of wort. Would pay to see someone try squeeze that though

BTW. What does your kit look like if you can handle 40kg grain bills. Basically 10x a normal 20l batch.

Comment

Originally posted by jannieverjaar View Post
        Lol. Double bag for protection? I think you will have to settle for a mash tun without a bag. Cant see voile handling 40kg grain + same weight of wort. Would pay to see someone try squeeze that though

BTW. What does your kit look like if you can handle 40kg grain bills. Basically 10x a normal 20l batch.
        Check this bag .... http://brulosophy.com/2016/04/04/sin...iment-results/
        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Wow. That is a 2barrel sack. Impressive. Once again I am wrong.
          I'd still like to see someone squeeze that last bit of wort out of something like that

Comment

Yeah I am going to be using a 100l bucket lined with voile to mash in now. Going to be doing 200l batches.

Comment

Working...
            X