Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Out of Stock, Out of Stock, Out of Stock!!

This is all I see on the LHBS these days and it's been going on for months now, so frustrating

Yep, frustrating.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

that reminds me...just bought some more bulk base and speciality malts. Have enough hops to outlast my current and this new order of malts...but just in case a kilo each of fuggles and tettnanger should do nicely.

Yep people should stop panic buying so my orders can go through.

All I want is a Bottle capper, some Acidisan, some bucket grommets and a few 5lt carboys

Grains and hops are okay for now

Grommets are easy:

https://www.builders.co.za/search/?text=Grommet

The capper I struggled for a few months as well but managed to track one down just before the current panic buy.

I'm looking for 10kg of hops and a tonne of malt. Do you think I can get? Pfft.

Quote Originally Posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
    All I want is a Bottle capper, some Acidisan, some bucket grommets and a few 5lt carboys

Grains and hops are okay for now
    I've been seeing a lot of bottle cappers on Facebook Marketplace. - I'm looking for a decent mill, they are so expensive here, looks like it will be cheaper to import from overseas. Anyone know what sort of import duty I'd be looking at?

Sa hop farms delivered 8kg of local hops to a friend here 2 weeks ago so I think they still have stock. And your local brewery currently has no use for their stock so you could pick up decent amounts of grain and hops there I inagine

Yup. I think its the panic buying plus I know their stock replenishments have been holed up by delays at customs and shipping, together with expensive import prices.
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."