Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of Stock, Out of Stock, Out of Stock!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Stock, Out of Stock, Out of Stock!!

This is all I see on the LHBS these days and it's been going on for months now, so frustrating

Yep, frustrating.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

that reminds me...just bought some more bulk base and speciality malts. Have enough hops to outlast my current and this new order of malts...but just in case a kilo each of fuggles and tettnanger should do nicely.

Comment

Yep people should stop panic buying so my orders can go through.

Comment

All I want is a Bottle capper, some Acidisan, some bucket grommets and a few 5lt carboys

Grains and hops are okay for now

Comment

Grommets are easy:

https://www.builders.co.za/search/?text=Grommet

The capper I struggled for a few months as well but managed to track one down just before the current panic buy.

Comment

I'm looking for 10kg of hops and a tonne of malt. Do you think I can get? Pfft.

Comment

Originally posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
                All I want is a Bottle capper, some Acidisan, some bucket grommets and a few 5lt carboys

I've been seeing a lot of bottle cappers on Facebook Marketplace. - I'm looking for a decent mill, they are so expensive here, looks like it will be cheaper to import from overseas. Anyone know what sort of import duty I'd be looking at?

Comment

Sa hop farms delivered 8kg of local hops to a friend here 2 weeks ago so I think they still have stock. And your local brewery currently has no use for their stock so you could pick up decent amounts of grain and hops there I inagine

Comment

Yup. I think its the panic buying plus I know their stock replenishments have been holed up by delays at customs and shipping, together with expensive import prices.
                    Cheers,
                    Lang
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Originally posted by BushWanderer View Post
                      I've been seeing a lot of bottle cappers on Facebook Marketplace. - I'm looking for a decent mill, they are so expensive here, looks like it will be cheaper to import from overseas. Anyone know what sort of import duty I'd be looking at?
                      http://www.ginormity.com/menace/

Speak to Langchop
                      JIGSAW
                      Last edited by JIGSAW; 21 July 2020, 12:12.
                      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
                        I'm looking for 10kg of hops and a tonne of malt. Do you think I can get? Pfft.
                        Try Marc (https://africahops.co.za/contacts/) iirc they do malts in 100kg lots and hops a plenty

Comment

Originally posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post

how urgent do you need a capper?

Comment

I have seen a lot of guys looking for cappers, and everywhere is reported as being out of stock. But I think 'overthehop' still seems to have them listed as in stock. JHB but I am sure they courier.
                            Cheers,
                            Lang
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
                              how urgent do you need a capper?
                              I am also struggling to get hold of a capper. Was going to try to start my first brew in a week or so, but will not without a capper. I will post here if I find anything...

Good luck, it's quite frustrating.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X