Desired volumes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with you Langchop

I was always a strong believer of using the highest temp and I've even had massive arguments with members of this forum in the past about that fact, but the science in that vid makes sense .... the problem is none of us really knows the volume of COČ that the layer on top of our fermented beer has ... what if i have two identical fermented beers, one with 2cm headspace and the other with 200cm headspace .... would that not effect the calculation and throw a spanner in the works? ... no matter if you cold crash or not

PS: So glad I keg these days where you dont have to worry about crap like this
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
      PS: So glad I keg these days where you dont have to worry about crap like this
      I'm REALLY looking into doing this myself. Not sure what wife would say, but still. Maybe start with a small one, one of those "all in one" kits. BKT used to sell them but I don't see them anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
        I'm REALLY looking into doing this myself. Not sure what wife would say, but still. Maybe start with a small one, one of those "all in one" kits. BKT used to sell them but I don't see them anymore?
        You won't regret it, but do some research the bkt ones are nice, but pricey for what you get.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X