Bulk priming mess up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk priming mess up

So I didn't mix my batching priming sugar well so I've the up with a bunch of beer flat and a bunch over carbed. No bombs yet but it's quiet interesting opening on as you aren't sure what you are going to get. Anything I can do to solve this for this batch. I've already started mixing my priming better

Dude I had that on my first few batch prime beers to. At first I thought I didn't cap properly. Nothing you can do now.

Comment

If you have a sodastream you could try and put some gazzzz in there..... hehehe

Comment

Mix the flat ones with lemonade and tell the wife you made her some Shandy
        The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Iv had the same issues when trying to bottle with the fermenter. When I put the priming sugar solution into a bottling bucket and racked on to it, it solved the mixing issue I was having and avoided me stirring up the trub.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Comment

Careful with the overcarbed ones. Seriously. Careful. Check out my thread on the matter.

Comment

I've had the same issues with bottling my first lot of brews by not stirring in the priming solution in to the bottling bucket properly. Thing is sugar water is heavier than finished fermenting beer wort. Just considder OG v FG. Even if you pour the sugar water in first and let the fermentor drain by syphon gravity into your bottling bucket, the sugar water still has a tendency to stay around the bottom. I use my sterilised mash spoon to whirl the bottling bucket from the bottom upwards. I've had consistant carbonation since.

Comment

Working...
              X