Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Steel Pots

Hi Guys

I was thinking of setting up a three vessel system using these, keen to hear your thoughts.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8402223925212/
    "Well, I suppose if I’m being honest, there were a few times in the past where I admit I did have a drinking problem,

But I can truthfully say that I’ve become more responsible since then,

and today I always make sure that I have enough beer around so that I’ll never have a problem drinking again."

Prices are exceptional for that sizing.

Comment

Those are nice and very cheap.
      It will definitely work, but remember type 201 has the lowest resistance to corrosion ...
      so keep chemicals away and dry them properly, then im sure you'll be happy for many years to come. ...
      unless someone else have some negatives about 201 SS
      The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post

Those are nice and very cheap.
        It will definitely work, but remember type 201 has the lowest resistance to corrosion ...
        so keep chemicals away and dry them properly, then im sure you'll be happy for many years to come. ...
        unless someone else have some negatives about 201 SS
        Exactly why I posted. The thickness is 2mm which seems fine, just not 100% sure about the 201 vs 304.
        "Well, I suppose if I’m being honest, there were a few times in the past where I admit I did have a drinking problem,

and today I always make sure that I have enough beer around so that I’ll never have a problem drinking again."

Comment

Can you forward me their contact info via PM? I don't have FB...

Comment

2mm wall? Wow. Surely not. Would be a solid pot if it is. Or a bomb disposal vessel

Nice find, thanks for sharing
            Cheers,
            Lang
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

0845065009 Michelle Burgess

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
                2mm wall? Wow. Surely not. Would be a solid pot if it is. Or a bomb disposal vessel

Nice find, thanks for sharing
                I found the item on Alibaba and clearly what has happened is someone has done a bulk order and now a lot of people are selling it.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...7e2a4509l6tYF9

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5018420082999/

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8402223925212/

Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 13.38.07.jpg

Comment

I'm actually considering getting one just for shits and giggles. Can easily check the wall thickness.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
                    I'm actually considering getting one just for shits and giggles. Can easily check the wall thickness.
                    Get it. Tell us your review

Sent from my SM-A107F using Tapatalk

Comment

Heh. Easy for someone else to say :P I'm first busy spending some time on my urn. Want to see how hard it is to convert it into an electric distilling vessel. It seemed easier in concept, so yes, I'm struggling...

Comment

I do not have a system anymore and really want to have 60L ready by December. This seems like a decent deal not sure if I am missing something?

Comment

Has anyone bought one of these? Are they legit?

Comment

Originally posted by St1x_brew View Post
                            Has anyone bought one of these? Are they legit?
                            I cant see why not ...

The sellers all advertise on the brewing groups on facebook and some have the option to collect (stock on hand)
                            The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Working...
                            X