Benoni Brew All-in-One Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benoni Brew All-in-One Systems

Special on pre-order for the 65L system ... not a bad price I think ???

Screenshot_42.jpg

https://benonibrew.co.za/products/65...ing-all-in-one

OTHER PRODUCTS
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Fantastic price that. It's essentially the Demacraft

Comment

That's a good price, Demacraft is the same system just with a custom branding.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice, visited their website recently.

If anyone is really interested, I can go and check out the merchandise and report back on quality etc.

I live in Benouns..

Comment

Maybe you should ... Cause if it's crap i can close this thread down LOL

Comment

Ha ha, true.

Will see if I can get hold of them to check it out sometime this week.

Comment

"Pre-Order", seems the same as what Ketelkraal is also offering, so that makes it 3 different suppliers. I do however not think the others are including the extras, so this is a very good price

Comment

with a r12k budget, i wouldn't buy any cheap chinese rebrands from essentially a startup brewshop. you may be hard pressed to honor warranty claims, if they're still around in 12m. who carries stock of the replacement parts, wont it be cheaper to bring it in yourself? even better, smartpid and a custom all in one.

when you're there, ask them if that fermenter is rated for pressure ferments and if so what's it rated for. but i doubt it - looks the same as the yeahbrew/kkraal/etc banggood stuff
                groenspookasem
                Banned
                Last edited by groenspookasem; 5 November 2020, 11:09.

Comment

I took the plunge and bought the 30L conical from them this week...

Received it the next day. Must say my initial thoughts are that it looks and feels solid. I have yet to clean and fill/test it. For the price, i'm really happy BUT i doubt it will do much in terms of pressure ferments.
                  One could try if fitting a valve in the hole in the lid? Also, I have 4x clamps (not 3 as advertised) so that should help "seal" it better?

Haha I haven't said anything to them yet but mine came with an incomplete bubbler - its missing its cover and cap. Not too fussed as i can always fit a blow off tube or make a plan with a makeshit cap (its not the vintage S type)

Comment

Originally posted by CaPunT View Post
                    I took the plunge and bought the 30L conical from them this week...
                    Price does look good!

Comment

Fantastic price, looks like dema/stil brew system. Those that use them seem happy.
                      I see they have a 45l system too.
                      Also on takealot.

Sent from my ART-L29 using Tapatalk
                      Andreas
                      Last edited by Andreas; 5 November 2020, 20:34.
                      Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
                      Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                        Fantastic price, looks like dema/stil brew system. Those that use them seem happy.
                        I see they have a 45l system too.
                        Also on takealot.

Yes, but at the moment I would opt for the 20L more for an extra R1,000 ( on pre-order special)

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                          Yes, but at the moment I would opt for the 20L more for an extra R1,000 [emoji106] ( on pre-order special)
                          True, that would just mean you need to buy a few extra kegs too...

Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
                          Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

Originally posted by JIGSAW View Post
                            Special on pre-order for the 65L system ... not a bad price I think ???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2763[/ATTACH]

https://benonibrew.co.za/products/65...ing-all-in-one

OTHER PRODUCTS
                            DAMN!!!! That is so temping....

Comment

Ja Jong, eendag as ek groot is

Comment

Working...
                              X