Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: The Beer Keg

  1. #1
    Senior Member FaanP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Meyerton, Gauteng
    Posts
    302

    The Beer Keg


    Did they close down? Can't find their website - used to my favourite online store .....
    Busy rebuilding ....

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    1,802
    They're under new management: https://brewshop.co.za/

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    They're under new management: https://brewshop.co.za/
    Again?

    Sent from my ART-L29 using Tapatalk
    Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
    Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FaanP View Post
    ... favourite online store .....
    That's unusual!
    It's been an ongoing mystery since it was sold a good few years ago.
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

  5. #5
    Senior Member JIGSAW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    2,538
    Quote Originally Posted by FaanP View Post
    Did they close down? Can't find their website - used to my favourite online store .....
    You must really be the ONLY homebrewer saying that

    i had nothing but kak from them
    The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW View Post
    You must really be the ONLY homebrewer saying that

    i had nothing but kak from them
    I'm not going to single out any one shop but all three of the Cape Town shops have been good to me and I deliberately support them equally

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BackOffMyBrew View Post
    I'm not going to single out any one shop but all three of the Cape Town shops have been good to me and I deliberately support them equally
    I favour BG. Coz once I forgot to add 'Crush my Grain' option to my online order and they said Naa it's fine - we'll do it for you... Then subsequently I ordered grain from BL (coz they had some hops that was cheaper than BG) and again forgot to add 'Crush my Grain' option and they where adamant that had to pay the R10. Cash or swipe card at the till was not an option .. that night my internet was querky and fukkit had a horrid time paying R10 online.. so left a sour taste - not like a Belgian Sour tho. Going nowhere else but BG. IMHO.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBrew View Post
    I favour BG. Coz once I forgot to add 'Crush my Grain' option to my online order and they said Naa it's fine - we'll do it for you... Then subsequently I ordered grain from BL (coz they had some hops that was cheaper than BG) and again forgot to add 'Crush my Grain' option and they where adamant that had to pay the R10. Cash or swipe card at the till was not an option .. that night my internet was querky and fukkit had a horrid time paying R10 online.. so left a sour taste - not like a Belgian Sour tho. Going nowhere else but BG. IMHO.
    Fair point but I've had excellent service from BL. I just like to support all the locals, it benefits us all at the end of the day

  9. #9
    Jip jip. No more SAB. Their crates for R11 is good deal tho.

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBrew View Post
    Jip jip. No more SAB. Their crates for R11 is good deal tho.
    Absolutely, my collection grows. It's a PITA do drink the swill-lager though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •