No announcement yet.

The Beer Keg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since going to level 1 lockdown, BrewCraft do sell online.
    For bulk grain and hops I use Bevplus.
    For low quantities of caramel and special grains I use BrewCraft.
    Most of my yeast I also purchase from BrewCraft.
    Brewmart for flaked wheat, oats etc. and sometimes small quantites of hops and certain Lallemand yeast.
    Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
      having said that, i haven't been to a brewshop for months, bulk is best
      Which reminds me to go and put my 25kg of choc malt and 75kgs of SAB pale in sealed drums before the rats have a party...........

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
        Again?
        Apparently, yes. The lady running it now (Heidi) is actually more known for supplying bulk malts to breweries and stuff but in the middle of lockdown I was buying some from here and told her "this place looks a lot like the Beer Keg" and she said "this IS the Beer Keg" or something like that. Same complex, different warehouse. Huge mess, but her service is orraait. I haven't ordered online though - only drive there and bought in store.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
          Apparently, yes. The lady running it now (Heidi) is actually more known for supplying bulk malts to breweries and stuff but in the middle of lockdown I was buying some from here and told her "this place looks a lot like the Beer Keg" and she said "this IS the Beer Keg" or something like that. Same complex, different warehouse. Huge mess, but her service is orraait. I haven't ordered online though - only drive there and bought in store.
          Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my ART-L29 using Tapatalk
          Do you want to be good or be praised - Epicurus
          Do what you do to the best of your ability, and blessings will follow you

Comment

Originally posted by BeerHolic View Post
            Since going to level 1 lockdown, BrewCraft do sell online.
            For bulk grain and hops I use Bevplus.
            For low quantities of caramel and special grains I use BrewCraft.
            Most of my yeast I also purchase from BrewCraft.
            Brewmart for flaked wheat, oats etc. and sometimes small quantites of hops and certain Lallemand yeast.
            How? I just checked, can't add anything to my shopping cart on their site.

Comment

My apologies, I did order online a couple of months ago, just checked you can go into the online shop but there is no option to add anything to the cart.
              Everyone must beleive in something, I beleive I'll have another beer

Comment

Working...
              X