Lemon drop hops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemon drop hops

I asked a while ago if i should use it in a 3 hop combo with Sabro and Manrarina bavaria. And you guys said no!
    But i had already bought it. Didnt want to waste it so i decided not to listen to advice. Like an Idiot. It sucks. It doesn't taste like lemon, almost but more medicinal. Not great!

In short, when you ask for advice, listen. FFF

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Kind of sounds like something you wouldn't like in any beer? Or do you reckon it was the combination that made it medicinal?
    Cheers,
    Lang
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Look the Sabro is intense so it could have contributed but i think its mostly the lemon drop

Comment

Isn't there something on the market already called Med Lemon ??

Comment

Originally posted by jannieverjaar View Post
          I asked a while ago if i should use it in a 3 hop combo with Sabro and Manrarina bavaria. And you guys said no!
          But i had already bought it. Didnt want to waste it so i decided not to listen to advice. Like an Idiot. It sucks. It doesn't taste like lemon, almost but more medicinal. Not great!

In short, when you ask for advice, listen. FFF

LOL_new.jpg

yip, not a fan of lemon drop
          The Problem With The World Is That Everyone Is A Few Drinks Behind.!

Comment

Yeah why listen to free advice when you can pay for the lesson yourself.........

Comment

Originally posted by jannieverjaar View Post
              Yeah why listen to free advice when you can pay for the lesson yourself.........

sabro is a beautiful hop, i wouldn't fault it. lemon drop on the other hand, great for american light lagers. mandarina bavaria can also throw some undesirable flavors if boiled for too long, could be the source of your medicinal taste. it's been way too long since i used it to recall the details

Comment

Working...
              X