Cali common aka steam beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakeslouw View Post
    Yep, the Todds asked for our Cali Common on Saturday at the Harties Worties meeting.

Gotta do another batch.
    the todds - is that an accordion or banjo duo? harties worties is that the name of their album or local primary school athletics/carrot meeting

Comment

tenor.gif
      Cheers,
      Lang
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "Dudddde...Hold my beer!".... ; "I wonder what will happen if I ...."

Comment

Originally posted by groenspookasem View Post
        the todds - is that an accordion or banjo duo? harties worties is that the name of their album or local primary school athletics/carrot meeting
        The Todds: Gareth and John, well known home brewers here in civilisation.
        Hartbeespoort chapter of the Worthogs Brewing Club.
        Also part of civilisation.

Real people brewing real beer. Not keyboard warriors like some here that think mixing hot water and a pack of DME is brewing...........

Comment

The Todds: Gareth and John, well known home brewers here in civilisation.
          Hartbeespoort chapter of the Worthogs Brewing Club.
          Also part of civilisation.

Real people brewing real beer. Not keyboard warriors like some here that think mixing hot water and a pack of DME is brewing...........
          I wouldn't go so far as to call hartebeesportsdam a civilized place but then again I also could never take anyone serious that speaks in the dimunitive, harties worsies is dorsies and drinksies beersies, too cutesy and very mumsey wumsey. (but it does sound like a sausage party if you ask me)
          What does it take to become a chapter in the worshogs brewing club? Are there any benefits to joining it or creating a page in someone elses book?
          Also, pardon my ignorance here, why a chapter? Do you meet after church or some other religious connotation, perhaps hinting at a motorcycle club? I'd really like to know.

Eh, some people start with powdered beer kits and evolve to all grain. I've yet to try making or drinking these powdered beers, do you distribute yours commercially or only on tap at the worsies club? Maybe I can buy it somewhere in the Mother City and it give a go?
          groenspookasem
          Banned
          Last edited by groenspookasem; 8 March 2021, 16:31. Reason: disclaimer for the snowflakes: just poking around - i'm not serious

Comment

Nice troll, but I'm not biting.

Comment

LOL. Quite unlike you, TBH. Expected more :P

Comment

Comment

giphy.jpg
                  Attached Files
                  Langchop
                  Last edited by Langchop; 9 March 2021, 12:42. Reason: EDIT: just generally getting pissed off that I am unable to insert an appropriate animated giffy meme right now
                  Cheers,
                  Lang
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxyc View Post
                    LOL. Quite unlike you, TBH. Expected more :P
                    You know what they say about responding to this type of person: it's like wrestling with a pig.

Comment

You know what they say about responding to this type of person: it's like wrestling with a pig.
                      isn't that a harties worsies past time? i'm pretty sure you can get some cream for that thin burned skin, maybe a wet blanket?

Comment

isn't that a harties worsies past time? i'm pretty sure you can get some cream for that thin burned skin, maybe a wet blanket?
                        Hmmmm, not sure why you've decided to come after me, but have fun.

Comment

Hmmmm, not sure why you've decided to come after me, but have fun.

no man, not like that i'm just messing around - i even put the disclaimer in - thought we could praat stront

Last edited by groenspookasem; Yesterday at 16:31. Reason: disclaimer for the snowflakes: just poking around - i'm not serious

Comment

Deep down... Somebody really misses Harhm
                            Cheers,
                            Lang
                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Langchop View Post
                              Deep down... Somebody really misses Harhm
                              Harm, now that's a name I haven't heard in.....months, wonder if he's still alive with those brews of his

Comment

no man, not like that i'm just messing around - i even put the disclaimer in - thought we could praat stront

Last edited by groenspookasem; Yesterday at 16:31. Reason: disclaimer for the snowflakes: just poking around - i'm not serious
                                Snowflake? Buddy, ask Toxxyc or Benson if you're poking a bear or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X